Community Rules & Etiquette and Privacy Guidelines
Thank you for being part of our community. To ensure the best possible experience for all members, we have established some basic guidelines for participation.
By joining and using this community, you agree that you have read and will follow these rules and guidelines. You also agree to reserve discussions and shared files and content to what is best suited to the medium. This is a great medium with which to solicit the advice of your peers, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines. If you have questions, please visit our Contact Us page. In order to preserve an environment that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate membership in this community for anyone who violates these rules.
Website Code of Conduct
Community Brand's Website Code of Conduct applies to all communications by customers, partners, and their employees and agents in the User Community. We reserve the right to reject or delete any message for any reason.
Discussion Group Etiquette
- Include a signature tag on all messages. Include your name, affiliation, location.
- State concisely and clearly the topic of your comments in the subject line. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search the archives by subject.
- Include only the relevant portions of the original message in your reply. Delete any header information, and put your response before the original posting.
- When replying to messages, do not reply to the entire list if a reply is directed at a single individual. Replying to the individual may be more appropriate. Replies of a personal nature should not be sent to the group.
- Technical MIP Fund Accounting, Fundraising, and netFORUM software questions that you believe are unique to your organization should be directed to Customer Support.
- Send messages such as "thanks for the information" or "me, too" to individuals, not to the entire list. Do this by using the "Reply to Sender" link in every message.
- Do not send administrative messages, such as “remove me from the list,” to the group. Instead, use the web interface to change your settings or to remove yourself from a list. If you are changing email addresses, you do not need to remove yourself from the list and rejoin under your new email address. Simply change your settings.
- Warn other list subscribers of lengthy messages either in the subject line or at the beginning of the message body with a line that says "Long Message."
- Do not attempt to sell products or services within any posts.
- If you are a Business Partner, Implementation, or Product Partner, you are welcome to acknowledge your partnership with Community Brands.
The Legal Stuff
This site is provided as a service for customers and partners currently on a Maintenance plan with Community Brands or members added by invitation.
The Website terms and conditions of use apply to all customer and partner interactions in the User Community. Community Brands does not actively monitor the site for inappropriate postings and does not on its own undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to our attention, we will take all appropriate action.
Community Brands reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.